Re-posted with permission (more info at: http://www.forensicfocus.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=11868/):
C4All X-Tension for CETS users
This is the same as version 3.5.12.k except adds the function to create a CETS manifest XML needed for those using CETS.
Arnold will post information for CETS users regarding changes needed to properly use the X-Tension.
C4All X-Tension CETS compatible version 3.5.13.a
For use with CETS:
1. This will provide a generic "CETS Media Manifest.xml" file
2. This generic file will not include the digital signature InvestigationID, ManifestID, or CategorizationID. However, the CategorizationID can be added manually.
3. With the CETS Media Uploader you can "re-sign" the manifest file if you use "adminmode" of the CETS Media Uploader.
To enter into Admin Mode:
1. Right Click on "CETSMediaUploader.exe"
2. Select: Sent To, Desktop (create shortcut)
3. Locate the shortcut on your desktop
4. Right Click on the shortcut and select : Properties
5. In the Target Field append to the end of the line(after the closing "): -adminmode
6. Double click the edited Short Cut
When you launch the CETS Media Uploader in Admin Mode you will a new button to "Sign Manifest" file.
Clicking on the button will bring up a dialogue window to manually select a user and the related investigation.
Keep in mind, that you must manually cut and paste your Categorization settings into the XML file.
Canadian Police Centre for
Missing and Exploited Children.